LC500 CAPACITANCE CONTINIOUS
SITRANS LC500 is an inverse frequency shift capacitance level or interface transmitter for extreme and critical process conditions, such as oil and liquefied natural gas (LNG) as well as toxic and aggressive chemicals and vapors.
SITRANS LC500’s advanced electronics provide one-step, push-button calibration and local display for easy on-site installation and setup.
The unique mechanical probe design coupled with a high performance transmitter gives superior performance in toxic and aggressive chemicals, acids, caustics, adhesives and in viscous conductive and non-conductive materials.
The SMART 2-wire transmitter has HART® communications for remote commissioning and inspection.
Key Applications: Oil/water or foam/liquid interface measurement in separators or coalescers, cryogenic applications including C02 and liquified natural gas (LNG), distillation/regeneration tanks with high temperatures
|Range||– Rod: 5.5 m (18 ft)|
– Cable: 35 m (115 ft)
|Process temperature||-50 to 200 °C (-58 … 392 °F)|
|Process pressure||Up to 150 bar g (2175 psi g)|
• Simple push-button calibration and integrated local display
• inverse frequency approach provides high resolution
• 2-wire loop powered 4 to 20/20 to 4 mA measurement signal
• Pre-detection alarm and full function diagnostics
• High temperature and pressure resistant (optional)
• Full-function diagnostics comply with NAMUR NE 43
• Easy calibration locally or via HART (using SIMATIC PDM software)