Probe LU transmitter
The SITRANS Probe LU is ideal for level monitoring in the water and wastewater industry and chemical storage vessels.
The range of SITRANS Probe LU is 6 or 12 m (20 or 40 ft). Using Auto False-Echo Suppression for fixed obstruction avoidance, as well as an improved signal-to-noise ratio and improved accuracy of 0.15% of range or 6 mm (0.25"), the Probe LU provides unmatched reliability.
|Range||0.25 to 12 m (0.8 to 39 ft)|
|Process temperature||-40 to 85 °C (-40 to 185 °F)|
|Output||-4 to 20 mA/HART|
– Intrinsically Safe (optional)
• Continuous level measurement up to 12 m (40 ft) range
• Easy installation and simple start-up
• Programming using infrared Intrinsically Safe handheld programmer, SIMATIC PDM or HART® Communicator
• Communication using HART or PROFIBUS PA
• ETFE or PVDF transducers for chemical compatibility
• Patented Sonic Intelligence signal processing
• Extremely high signal-to-noise ratio
• Auto False-Echo Suppression for fixed obstruction avoidance
• Level to volume or level to flow conversion