The SITRANS FX300 vortex flowmeter provides accurate volumetric and mass flow measurement of steam, gases and liquids as an all-in-one solution with integrated temperature and pressure compensation.
The vortex flowmeter product program consists of two types of flowmeters, a flange and a sandwich version, making Siemens unique as it covers all possible applications. The flange version is available with a single or dual converter, whereas the sandwich version is only available with a single converter. Both versions have the temperature sensor integrated and the pressure sensor as an option.
The SITRANS FX300 vortex flowmeter is available in a compact or remote version (Cable length: 5m, 10m or 15m).
Key applications for the SITRANS FX300 are found in supply processes (auxiliary service), Chemical industry, HVAC, Power plants, Food & beverage industry and Oil & gas industry.
|Measuring range||Use calculation and sizing program (link)|
|Nominal size flanged version
Nominal size Sandwich version
|From DN15 to DN300 (½” to 12”)
From DN15 to DN100 (½” to 4”)
|Accuracy||Steam and gases: +/- 1%
Liquids: +/- 0.75%
|Input / output||4 – 20 mA, Pulse/Freq. 0.5 Hz, 24V DC as NAMUR|
|Power supply||24V DC as NAMUR|
|Operational pressure||Max 100 Bar (higher pressure on request)|
|Ambient temperature||From -40 to 85°C (-40 to 185 °F)|
|Medium temperature||From -40 °C to 240 °C (-40 to 464 °F)|
|Display||2 lines, 10 characters per line
Languages: German, English and French
|Transmitter Enclosure||IP 66 / 67 Aluminum Seawater Resistant|
|Sensor Material||1.4404/316L, Hastelloy C22 (on request)|
|Approval||ATEX ll 2G EEx d ia [ia] llC T6
FM Class I, II, III Div. 1 & 2
• Maintenance-free due to fully welded sensor construction providing excellent stability and reliability
• Contains three measuring points in one device with no extra equipment, installation or cabling costs
• Saves downtime because of isolation valve, which makes an exchange of pressure sensor possible without interrupting the process
• Easy installation because of Plug & Play
• Redundant system as a dual transmitter version is available