DCP007-NIR Industrial Photometer
The Kemtrak DCP007-NIR is an advanced dual wavelength NIR photometer designed to accurately measure the concentration of process liquids and gasses with near-infrared (NIR) absorbance between 800 and 1920 nm.
Examples of NIR measurements include moisture (water & trace water), ethanol, methanol, sodium hydroxide, ammonia and continuous fuel identification.
The Kemtrak DCP007-NIR uses a long life high performance NIR LED light source with robust industrial grade fiber optics to deliver a drift and noise-free measurement with very high precision. Automatic compensation for sample turbidity and/or fouling of the optical windows ensures trouble free operation.
- Real time in-line measurement
- 800 – 1920 nm dual-wavelength detection
- Drift and noise-free measurement
- Up to 5 AU (1 cm OPL), deeper absorbance measurements with shorter pathlengths
- Temperature compensation
- Zero maintenance measurement cells & fiber optics – no electricity or heat near the sample
- Long life NIR LED light source that is easy to change
- Analogue output (0/4-20 mA)
- Modbus (slave) over TCP/IP & Profibus (optional)
- Local & web based graphical user interface (TCP/IP)
- ATEX Exd IIB + H2 T6 IP66 Category II 2 G (optional)