SITRANS Probe LU is a 2-wire loop powered ultrasonic transmitter for level, volume and flow monitoring of liquids in open channels, storage vessels and simple process vessels.
The SITRANS Probe LU is ideal for level monitoring in the water and wastewater industry and chemical storage vessels.
The range of SITRANS Probe LU is 6 or 12 m (20 or 40 ft). Using Auto False-Echo Suppression for fixed obstruction avoidance, as well as an improved signal-to-noise ratio and improved accuracy of 0.15% of range or 6 mm (0.25"), the Probe LU provides unmatched reliability.
|Range||0.25 to 12 m (0.8 to 39 ft)|
|Process temperature||-40 to 85 °C (-40 to 185 °F)|
|Output||-4 to 20 mA/HART
– Intrinsically Safe (optional)
• Continuous level measurement up to 12 m (40 ft) range
• Easy installation and simple start-up
• Programming using infrared Intrinsically Safe handheld programmer, SIMATIC PDM or HART® Communicator
• Communication using HART or PROFIBUS PA
• ETFE or PVDF transducers for chemical compatibility
• Patented Sonic Intelligence signal processing
• Extremely high signal-to-noise ratio
• Auto False-Echo Suppression for fixed obstruction avoidance
• Level to volume or level to flow conversion