SITRANS LVS100 is a vibrating point level switch for bulk solids.
SITRANS LVS100 detects high, low or demand levels of dry bulk solids in bins, silos or hoppers.
SITRANS LVS100 has a compact design and can be top, side, or angle mounted. The vibrating fork design ensures the tines are kept clean. The unique design of the fork and crystal assembly eliminates false high level readings even if tines become damaged.
A signal from the electronic circuit excites a crystal in the probe causing the fork to vibrate. If the fork is covered by material, the change in vibration is detected by the electronic circuitry which causes the relay to change state after a one second delay. When the fork is free from material pressure, full vibration resumes and the relay reverts to its normal condition.
Key Applications: dry bulk solids in bins, silos, hoppers Detail
|Range||170 mm to 2 m (6.7” to 6.5 ft)|
|Process Temperature||-40 to 150 °C (-40 to 302 °F)|
|Process Pressure||Up to 10 bar g (145 psi g)|
Benefits• High resistance to mechanical forces
• Strong resistance to external vibrations
• Rotatable enclosure for ease of installation and wiring
• Suitable for point level detection of materials starting at a bulk density of 60 g/l (3.8 lb/ft³)
• Customer desired extensions up to 2000 mm (8")
• Durable short fork option starting at 170 mm (6.7") insertion length