Echomax® XRS-5 ultrasonic transducer provides reliable, continuous level monitoring of liquids and slurries in narrow lift stations/ wet wells, flumes, weirs and filter beds using a beam angle of just 10° and a CSM rubber face.
The XRS-5 is non-contacting with a measuring range from 0.3 to 8 m (1 to 26 ft). Advanced echo processing ensures reliable data even in conditions with obstructions, turbulence and foam.
|Max. range||8 m (26 ft)|
|Min. range||0.3 m (1 ft)|
|Max. temp.||65 °C (149 °F)|
• Narrow beam angle of only 10°
• Chemically resistant PVDF copolymer enclosure and CSM rubber face
• Measuring range: 8 m (26 ft) for measurement of liquids and slurries.
• Fully submersible: IP68 degree of protection
• Easy installation with 1" NPT or R 1" BSPT connection